Sunday, August 24, 2014

Fire Out Set (and a cool bag) by Reneé Matarese

Hello Ai fans!

Today I'm sharing a something extra fun with you!!  

I recently got a We R Memory Keepers Gift Bag Punch Board and couldn't wait to use it!!
I figured it'd be perfect to make a birthday gift bag so I paired it with Art Impressions Ai People Fire Out Set 4371.  

I just love this image and verse!  


My bag measures 2 1/2" x 6".  You can adjust the height but not the width.  (at least the directions say you can't but I know some creative person out there will figure out a way to manipulate it!)

Copics used:
Y35, W1, W3, T5, B23, B24, B60, BG0000,
BG02, BG10, BG13, BG15, BG90, R22, R46,
RV29, E02, E35, E40, E50, E51, E93, E97

5 comments:

Paula said...

super cute!

Sherry Eckblad said...

What a fun idea. Perfect for a little gift!

Karen Day said...

She's a scream, Renee! I especially love the hair :o)

Sharon Caudle said...

What a great gift bag, Renee! It's really cute and she's perfect for the front of it!

Spirit Airlines Reservations said...

Danish zehan bags
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbTM7FJPFGM