Thursday, July 30, 2015

hot java by Diane Zechman

Hello Ai friends and happy Thursday!
 
I am not a coffee drinker but I have lots of friends who are.  The Ai Cathy Caffeine Set (4322) that I used on my card today is perfect for all those coffee lovers out there!  Even though I am not a fan of coffee, I still love this cute gal with her huge cuppa!  She's so cute!  I'll just pretend mine has tea or hot cocoa. lol.
 

I love to paper piece, especially clothing, so I had to give her a cute top.  ;)


Thanks for popping in…fuel up with some java and have a great day!


 

6 comments:

  1. Really nicely done! I love all the details too (embossed paper, notepaper detail, little bow etc etc) super card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love the little piece of note paper you added!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG - that embossing folder is to die for! A very fun card, Diane :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is too cute, Diane!!!! Love the embossing folder, and your coloring is awesome!! Beautiful, bright colors and design!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hehe, this is too cute! I'm a coffee drinker too, but I think it'll be amazing to have a huge cup of hot cocoa, yum! :D

    ReplyDelete