Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Live Love Laugh! By Dana Warren

Hello AI fans!!

Dana here with a card featuring clear stamps Live Love Laugh, available at Hobby Lobby! I'm thinking more fall and winter cards, so when i went to color this fun lady i went with red and brown.

I stamped the single lady in the stamp set and colored her with Spectrum Noir markers. Then i fussy cut her out. With a black marker i colored all the edges, don;t forget this step and it adds a nice finish look to your image!!


Next i got out my pattern paper collection and used my image to find some paper and patterns to find something that looked good with her. I used a framed die from Simon Says Stamp to cut the hounds tooth pattern, discarding the small frame that cuts too.


I also found a dark reddish orange card base and added an octagon strip to one side of the card. Then i wrapped some twine around the hounds tooth and tied it in a bow. 
Last i a stamped the Live Love Love! sentiment from the set and then adhered the colored image to the hounds tooth pattern.

Thanks for stopping by!! Happy stamping!!



4 comments:

Charne said...

Nice warm colours! Just looking at her face makes me smile...

Karen Day said...

I love all the bold colours & patterns, Dana! Great card :o)

Cynthia said...

Adorable! Thanks for the edging tip, Dana.

Kerry said...

Awesome card Dana! Love the pattern paper and the colors are fab!