Wednesday, March 9, 2016

NEW VIDEO! Watercolor Wednesday Series – Watering Can

Hello Ai Fans!

Welcome to another week of Watercolor Wednesday! This week, we're featuring our NEW Watering Can set, which includes my all time favorite flowers - Hydrangeas! This set includes a couple great additions to your long-stem flowers and a new branch stamp. The galvanized watering can is a beautiful addition to your Ai watercolor collection!

Don't forget to pop over to our YouTube to give this video a "thumbs up" if you enjoyed it! While you're there, subscribe to our YouTube channel to get all the latest videos! We always welcome any comments on our blog or YouTube, so feel free to ask away!

Happy Watercolor Wednesday!







2 comments:

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Really beautiful, I love the new long flowers in this set!

Bobbie Bluegill said...

I watched this video before I got my stamp set. Then it took me a very long time to find the video again after I recieved my stamps. It is a great video but I wish there was an easy way to search for a video on the website.
I have it tagged now so I'll be able find it again. Am I the only one that has a problem searching?