Sunday, April 2, 2017

I Just Plane Like You! by Reneé Matarese

Hello Ai fans!

Today I'm sharing such a cute, interactive stamp set from Art Impressions.  They have a line called Sliders and this set is called 4801 – Panda Slider Set.


Normally the slider reveals a verse on the front of the card but I decided to do something a little different this time.  This is the card closed.


When you open it it reveals a window to the inside of the card where I stamped the sentiment.


Here's the inside that you get a peek of when you slide the die.






Copics used:

C1, C3, C5, BG02, B05

4 comments:

diane zechman said...

Very cute to have your slider window to the inside, Renee! Fun!

Karen Day said...

So you did this with a window effect!? So cool - I just got this set, so thanks for the inspiration!!

Cheri Burry said...

Love everything about this!!

Sharon Caudle said...

Love how you used the slider die with a window to the inside, Renee! So smart and creative!!