Saturday, May 27, 2017

You're the Beary Best Pop Up card

Hello AI Fans!!

I have another PopCard to show you today. This one features #4860 Panda PopCard with #4862 Popcard Template. I colored him more like a regular bear instead of a Panda just cause I wanted to. :)  I love how cute they look peeking through the card front. 





Thanks so much for stopping by to visit today and hope to see you back again soon! Until then, stay crafty!

Copics used:  E50, E51, E53, RV32, RV34, BG11, BG32, BG34, Y21, Y23, R05, T1, T2, Blender



5 comments:

Karen Day said...

He's so soft & adorable, Sharon!! Cute card :o)

katieo said...

Super cute Sharon. I love the musical paper and the jolly bear.

Dot J Freel said...

Adorable!

Renee Matarese said...

So sweet!

diane zechman said...

Another winner! Your PopCards are perfect!