Saturday, June 3, 2017

AI Garden Wagon

Hello AI Fans!

My card today is one I'm teaching at Scrapbook Paradise on Monday. So if you are in town and want to come make one, just call and get signed up!  It features the new Garden Wagon Mini Set #4875, WC Flower Set 2 #4868,  WC Foliage Set 2 New #4867, and WC Foliage Set 1 #4051



Thanks so much for stopping by today and hope to see you back again soon! Until then, stay crafty!! 

Marvy markers used: #45 Sepia, #28 English Red, #15 Olive Green, #75 Sky Blue, #58 Peacock Green



5 comments:

Karen Day said...

So pretty, as always, Sharon! You have such a great way with the watercolours :o)

Kerry said...

Absolutely stunning, Sharon! I wish I live closer, I would totally come to you class. :D

Cheri Burry said...

Beautiful and like Kerry I'd come to your class if I could! Ontario is a bit far LOL!

Dot J Freel said...

So love the wagon and cute card!

diane zechman said...

So pretty! Love those flowers!