Saturday, June 24, 2017

It's Just another Birthday (Oldie!!)

Hello AI Fans!

Today I'm showing another PopCard! This one is sooooo much fun!!! I used #4859 Oldie PopCard (don't forget you need #4862 PopCard Template too).  She comes with a wine bottle or a cupcake that you can put in her hand. I chose to let her hide inside without putting a window in the front. So it's a super fun surprise when you open the card and she pops up to you! So the front is just decorated with a simple doily die cut with the sentiment popped up in the center of it. 






So have you tried the PopCards yet?? If you have, I 'd love for you to put a link in the comments so I can take a peek! Thanks so much for stopping by for a visit today, and hope to see you again soon! Until then - stay crafty!! 



5 comments:

Karen Day said...

This is so pretty, Sharon! I love that doily die :o)

Unknown said...

awesome had to chuckle being in pj's great job thanks being part of the hop

Dot J Freel said...

Fabulous! Love that stamp and the coffee cup!

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

Am so loving your card and this fabulous lady!! She's QUEEN!!!

Cheri Burry said...

Love it!! The front of the card is so pretty!