Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Doggie Kisses Set by Karen Day

Hello Ai fans!
I have a couple of sweet Get Well cards today - using the Ai Funny Farm collection set: Doggie Kisses (Sku # AiCS38):
 These are the cutest images!  Quick and easy to colour, too.
 You can't see it too well in the photos, but I did some zigzag stitching with my sewing machine, using a metallic gold thread from Gutermann.  I fussy cut around my image, and used pop dots to mount him and the paw print.  I kept the next one fairly simple:
 Copics used - Browns - E57, E55, E53, E51, E50
Greys - C3, C1, C00
Pinks - R85, R83, R81, R22, R20


4 comments:

Dot J Freel said...

Karen's cards are always so cute and colored so perfectly! Love them!

diane zechman said...

I love the simplicity of these...such sweet papers and adorable cards!

Sharon Caudle said...

Karen, these are adorable! Your coloring is exquisite!!

Cheri Burry said...

Oh My Karen these are super cute and I love all the different layouts! Of course our sewing on this is the perfect touch!