Friday, March 25, 2011

This Weeks Winner...

Hey Y'all... This weeks winner is
Mary... AKA Glitter Grammy!!!
CONGRATULATIONS... be sure to contact me at camelot4101@aol.com
Thank you all so much for playing along and making this week a RECORD NUMBER OF ENTRIES!!!

I don't have anything creative today as my 6 year old was in the ER 2 nights ago with a horrible stomach virus AND we had Out Of Town company...AND my hubby was home...YIKES!!!
So now that everything is back to normal... I PROMISE to have something creative next Friday!
Please remember for next weeks challenge... have those entries in by Midnight Wednesday and I will announce the winner with the announcement of the new challenge... and PLEASE become a follower of this blog! It warms my heart to see the number jump up (and it makes the bosses happy too!)

1 comment:

Mary said...

Wishing your family well. My goodness when your babies are ill it's so hard on mom! You have your hands full that's for sure. Get well soon and to the rest of the family... Stay well!