Sunday, September 18, 2011

Robin Post A Note Holder


Renee is off this week so I am filling in for her today. Instead of posting a card, I decided to share a fun post a note holder I made recently.

Here's a list of supplies I used for my project:

Art Impressions Stamp #K2793 Robin

SEI Granny's Kitchen designer paper

Nestabilities: Standard Circles Small, Classic Scalloped Circles Lg.

Copic Markers: W1, YR65, Y21, Y17, R22, B000, B00, E71, YG03

Memento Rich Cocoa Ink

Ribbon, Lace and Button

Glue dots and adhesive

Stapler, scissors and paper cutter


Instructions:

Cut a piece of cardstock 5 1/2" X 10 1/4"

Score at 4 3/8, 4 5/8 and 9 3/8"

Fold up flap and bottom edge and staple in the middle about 3/8" from bottom edge.

Attach post a note pad inside holder

Stamp bird with Memento Rich Cocoa ink.

Cut out image with Nestabilities circle die.

Color with Copic markers.

Cut out scalloped background.

Assemble all pieces per photos. (I added a extra strip of decorative paper to the front bottom edge to cover staple.)

1 comment:

Barbara Bruder said...

Deloris, what a nice project. Wonderful directions!!