Wednesday, January 18, 2012

A Window into Watercolor

Hi Everyone,
Today,I decided to do a watercolor project.I  picked up a few new dies last week, the one I used on this card was a perfect die to use for the scene I made.

Here is the watercolor panel I made, a wheelbarrow from the In My Garden set.

After I finished this A-2 sized panel I decided to use a Window die to highlight the scene from the window. I also used a Sizzix embossing folder to give the card front that brick look.



Here is a peak inside the card to see the scene




And finally if you flip the scene page you have an area to write a note or stamp a verse.



Supplies used:
Stamps - Wheelbarrow from In My Garden 3545, AA1283, AA3017, AA3384, AA1368, A1371, AA1370,C3493,
Marvy Pads and Markers - Jungle Green, Brown, Silver Gray, Violet, Salvia Blue, Rose Marie
Die - Poppystamps - Grand Madison Window
India Ink Black - Wheelbarrow
Ribbon

I really like the watercolor series of stamps. Click here to check them all out. Thanks for stopping in today



4 comments:

Deloris said...

Beautiful card! Love how you set it up as a window scene.

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Super beautiful!!! I have that window! Fabulous!

Anne Fenton said...

This is so cute...love the window die and the extra white insert to write on...great card.

Renee Matarese said...

This is fabulous. I love looking through the window. I'm not brave enough to try water color. Especially when I might be compared to you!