Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Adventure

Hi Everyone,
Well it's Wednesday, hope your week is going great so far. Today I thought I'd use a brayer to make a morning sky of a skyline where the city sits on the edge of a river.


This city view reminds me of the Cincinnati skyline and the Ohio River. 

Supplies used:
Art Impressions Stamps- Skyline P2975Mini Adventure F2563
Ink - Versafine Black, Stonewashed, Butterscotch
Brayer
Paper/Cad Stock - White CS, Bronze Shimmer CS
Ribbon
Spellbinders Grand Circles
Embossing Folder

Stop back tomorrow to check out the next weekly Art Impressions challenge. Oh and before I forget it, have you entered the monthly card contest  here at Art Impressions. Click here to read all about it and I hope to see your entry. Have a great rest of your week. 

No comments: