Monday, March 26, 2012

Mouthfuls!

Have you checked out the Mouthfuls yet? There is quite a few of them and they are really fun. There are all kinds of things they can carry in their mouths. This one is called Mouthfuls Rabbit. The rabbit comes with the hat, coffe mug, a basket, three little bunnies to go in the basket, a purse, phone and about 5 greetings. So it could be used for many things.
I have stamped my image and colored it with copic markers. Added some glossy accents to the mug and some glitter glue to the flower on the hat for some sparkle. The flowers are made with a little sizzix die and I added some sparkles in the center of them also.
If any of you went to the Heirloom Rubber Stamp Convention this last weekend, did you check out the Art Impressions booth. It was very Impressive!!!
Have a great week!
Tracy

4 comments:

Renee Matarese said...

This is adorable.
I love the colors and the gloss on the java foam!

Barbara Bruder said...

This card is so cute. Beautiful coloring and love those flowers.

Saron said...

So beautiful!! Great colors!!

Mary said...

I love the mouthfuls...I have the frog one. Too bad we are not in the same town we could have fun with these!