Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Anything New

Hi Everyone,

Today I thought I'd go country and visit the Bird-Brains group. They are so funny aren't they. Well as I assembled this card, I thought I'd use some things that you usually don't see with these birds, like glitter and ribbon ?? !!! Can you just picture it .... hens and glitter and ribbon. LOL

OK, here you go...... hens, ribbon, and glitter


Too funny!!!

Supplies used:
Card stock - Yellow CS White CS, Brown CS
Ink used - India Ink Black
Die used -Spellbinders Ironwork Accents S5-058
MS Punch
Ribbon
Glitter

OK, now this Bird is more "uptown" so to speak. LOL

See you soon,

Barbara



3 comments:

Mary said...

Great twist on this stamp! Love it Barbara!

Stamper Gyrl said...

Very Cute!
Tracy

Maria said...

What a fun card! Love the way you cut around the hay!