Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Ballet Class

Hello Ai Fans !
Today's card was a collaboration with my 7 year old daughter, Zoe .
I showed Zoe the new Ai people Yolanda Yoga (new to release soon) stamp and then we brainstormed about what I should do to showcase the awesome stamp. I wanted her to have a tutu from tulle and then Zoe wanted her to have a mirror wall like in dance class and then we made a wood floor by cutting 1/4" strips and then embossing with wood grain folder and then stagger the strips and inked the raised grain. We also thought we should have a chandelier with a little shimmer using the clear star glitter pen. We just wanted to show you can change-up the look of your stamps. Yolanda also came with this cute sentiment " Stay balanced... Chocolate in each hand." This is so how my daughter thinks... lol!
I hope you love what we came up with today!  I love creating with Zoe, she may only be 7, but she has a very creative mind... my mini me : )
Supplies:  Ai People Yolanda Yoga (new release coming soon), Copic markers, wood grain folder, Martha Stewart hydrangea punches, fern punch, leaf punch,  tulle, mirror card stock, black, pink 2 shades,  kraft, clear star pen, SU Apothecary accents dies

4 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

She is just wonderful!

Renee Matarese said...

Super cute! Love the tu tu. I always love seeing dance cards because my daughter is a wonderful dancer.

Tammie Koehnen said...

Love this card Crystal! That tutu is so cute and love the pretty flowers!

Take care and STAY POSITIVE! Trena said...

Love this card too Crystal! So creative with the skirt!

Take care and STAY POSITIVE!