Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Living Life Out Loud


Hi Ai Fans!! 
One of the reasons I'm attracted to Art Impressions images is how expressive Bonnie makes them! I just love this pig's attitude. She makes me think she is living life out loud - I know, I know it's a pig. :o)


I stamped Dancing Pig (Sku#T1185) two times, once on Cryogen and once on design paper, so I could paper piece her tutu.   I stamped the barn image of  Harvest TF (Sku#4205) on a piece Cryogen cardstock for the background.



I masked areas and used Distress Inks to quickly fill in color for the ground and sky.



I colored the the pig and the rest of the scene.


I used dimensional adhesive dots to pop up the pig.


On the inside I added the sentiment  Doesn t get better (Sku#E2805) and a strip of design paper.


This little dancing pig has so much energy - I can just feel her living out loud! Please come back tomorrow to see what Crystal has for you!

List of Supplies:


Thanks for visiting!

Take care and STAY POSITIVE!

6 comments:

footsie180 said...

Trena, how cute is Miss Piggy! You rock girl. I always look
to you for inspiration.
Hope you and your family
have a happy Thanksgiving!

Tammie Koehnen said...

LOVE this cute Miss Piggy card! It makes me smile! Your coloring is outstanding and LOVE the the barn landscape in the background! Simply Beautiful!

Renee Matarese said...

Very cute! Great paper piecing.

Anonymous said...

Great card , this piggie is so cute , you always do great scene cards .. , coloring is perfect .

Saron said...

Gorgeous card!!! I just can´t stop smiling:)Thanks for sharing this!!
-Soili-Maria

Joan V said...

So darling. Thanks for sharing.