Tuesday, February 26, 2013

What a Day!

Hello Ai Fans!
Do you ever have one of those days where you just feel like everything is going wrong and your life is like a country song?


This Clothesline Cow (Sku#U1485) has had a day like that. I colored her with markers.  I used a white jel pen for the polka dots on the shorts. 



For the background, I Googled cow patterns and found some free clip art, which I printed out onto card stock.


On the inside, I added the sentiment Country Song (Sku#G2626)  layered on top of the cow pattern.


Please come back tomorrow to see what Crystal has for you!!

Thanks for visiting!

Take care and STAY POSITIVE!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Trena - love this card! So true there is always a country song waiting to happen when the "cows" get out. We are dairy farmers - this card made me laugh! Great coloring! Blessings on your day - :)

Tammie Koehnen said...

This is so adorable Trena! It makes me smile! Your coloring is fabulous!

Pat said...

I love this card. Its so cute. I will have to get this stamp. Love, love love it.

Anonymous said...

I so need this stamp , too cute love everything about it : )