Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Reindeer Games by Crystal

Hello Ai Fans !!
It's Crystal here with a Christmas card using the Reindeer Games set sku # UM4351.

Look at these two cards one has layers and one don't , they are both cute but when you add layers it really makes your card pop , do you agree?
To create my card ..first I stamped snowflakes in moonlight on a read 5.5 x5.5 card base
Reindeer games 006
I cut banners in different sizes and layered green card stock behind them , this will be any next layer , then I colored up my image with copics and layered her in the same green after I wrap with twine , to add extra bling I put glossy accents on her glasses and used my wink of stella glitter brush on her
New Ai Christmas images 015New Ai Christmas images 016
Reindeer games 009Reindeer games 010Reindeer games 011Reindeer games 012to glitter my bells I used Beacon Glitter-it and  stickles dry glitter in diamond
Reindeer games 007
I attached them to my twine bow .Thanks Beacon for the glues you gave us to try : )
Thanks for stopping in .
Crystal Signature

2 comments:

Karen Day said...

I love your banners, Crystal, they make a great background!

She's a Color Queen said...

Super cute!