Monday, December 16, 2013

Caroling Polars by Kerry

Hello Ai friends and happy Monday!

Hope you are in the mood for some caroling action!  Today, I'm sharing a card using these adorable Caroling Polars (SKU# U4080).


I decided to stay with a simple layout.  I stamped the image twice.  First, I stamped it directly on the pattern paper.  I colored the lamp and added some glossy accent.  Then, I stamped it again and cut out the polar bears, cut them out, and adhered with foam dots.


Viola!  I hope you like it and thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a great day!





5 comments:

Marie-Pierre Capistran said...

I Love it!!!!

Anonymous said...

Very sweet Kerry , love your design and those sweet polar bears : )

Karen Amidon said...

I love the CAS! Your card is adorable. The cut out of the polar bears is really fun. Happy Holidays!

Karen Day said...

This is wonderful, Kerry! I love how you popped them up :o)

Jay Gee said...

This is so cute, love your design :)