Saturday, July 19, 2014

Beach Babes set available at Michael's

Hello AI Fans!

Today I used the fabulous Beach Babes from the set now available at Michael's. This set is so awesome!! And the sentiments that come with it are so perfect!  This image just screams FUN to me!!

 
 

Copics used:  YR02, 04, 09, 61    Y32, 35, 38    C2, 4, 6   T1 , 2    B21, 24, 26   R20, 22, 24, 27, 39     E000, 00, 04, 11, 21, 23, 33, 51, 53, 55   YG 13   B000



Have a great weekend and hope you get some time to be crafty!

5 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Lol, now that is the life. Just love the cheerful colours and design.
{Would love you to visit my blog and join my 900 Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much, if you have already entered, and good luck.}
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Cheryl W. said...

Love this image! Those ladies are having a great time and loving life. Wonder what secrets they're sharing? he he Your coloring is so gorgeous - something for me to aspire to.

Karen Day said...

This is such a fun card, Sharon! I love these gals, too :o)

Janette said...

These Gals just crack me up, fab card, I love it.xx

Kerry said...

Oh la la, they are 3 awesome ladies, got to add them in my wish list!!! Love it!