Friday, August 8, 2014

Five Whoots by Judith

Hello Ai Fans!

I have another card to share today using the fabulous Whoots stamps - I just don't seem to be able to get enough of them at the moment!

I stamped the image from the Five Whoots Set, drew in the branch and coloured with copics. I then trimmed along the branch line and mounted the panel with foam tape. The sentiment is from the same set. 


Copics:

Owls: E35, E31, E53, E50, YR04, YR02
Hats (from left to right): R83, R81, B34, B32, Y21, Y11, V04, V01, G00, G000


Thanks for stopping by :)


5 comments:

Karen Day said...

Another Whoot fan, here! This is really sweet, Judith! I love how you did the panel :o)

Marie-Pierre Capistran said...

Really cute card!!!

Carol McCready said...

Very sweet card. Love the coloring.

Renee Matarese said...

Very cute! Love those bright colors.

Sharon Caudle said...

So cute, Judith! The branch looks awesome and love how you popped it up!
hugs, Sharon