Friday, February 6, 2015

Of Course I Love You!

Hello Ai Fans!

Valentine's Day is right around the corner and Art Impressions has some really cute Valentine's Day stamps! I made these super cute cards using the Tina Set (sku #4215). I went "out of my box" and made a 4 x 5 1/2" card. I tend to usually make 5 1/2" square cards but thought this was the perfect size for what I had in mind.


These cards were quick and easy to put together! I popped up Tina with foam squares to add a bit of dimension to these cards. I have to admit.....I messed up the balloon on the card on the right. So rather than just throw out my image I decided to paper piece the balloon instead. Shhhh... no one will ever know!


I love this sentiment and it comes included in the Tina set.

 Copics used:
E00, E11, E43, E44, E47, R20, R24, R27, R29, R81, R83, R85, R89, C2, C4
RV13, RV14,

Happy Stamping!

Supplies:

3 comments:

Sharon Caudle said...

they're both so cute, Cheri! Awesome job paper piecing over your "booboo" to save the image! And you're right...we never would have known! Love that sentiment too!

Karen Day said...

Awesome! I love the die cut hearts on your background, too - two great cards :o)

Katia said...

so funny cards!