Monday, May 11, 2015

Ready, Set, SHOP! by Kerry

Hello Ai friends and happy Monday!
 Hope everyone had a great weekend!   I'm so exciting about the new 2015 Girlfriends collections!  And today I have a card using the Shop set (SKU#4545).


I created a colorful background using alcohol inks, alcohol blending solution, and blending tools on gloss paper. 


Finally, I finished it up with these super cool Girlfriends which I colored with Copic markers. 


Copic markers used:   C000, C00, C1, C3, C5, C7, BG53, V12, Y13

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a fabulous day!




6 comments:

Karen Day said...

Kerry, I love the greyscale look!! And you always do such great techniques - love the background, too!

Cynthia said...

This is really fun, Kerry!

Shari said...

What a fun card. Love the background. Thank you for sharing.

Dana said...

Awesome card!! Love the tone on tone color you did with the image! It goes great with the colorful background!!

Rosy Newlun said...

The monotones of the focal image really does make the background pop and really vibrant! Beautiful!

Sharon Caudle said...

WOW!!!! Kerry, this is soooo COOL!!!! I love the b&w image on that fabulous background!! Amazing!!!