Thursday, June 18, 2015

Six Layer set by Kerry - Chameleon & Perfect Paper Craft blog hop

Hello and Welcome back to another fun day of the Art Impressions, Chameleon pens, and Perfect Paper Crafting blog hop!  From June 15th to 21st, we are having a mini blog hop between the three companies to feature some super cool goodies.  

You should be arriving from the Perfect Paper Crafting blog.


I'm sharing a card using the Six Layer set (SKU# 4592).  
I absolutely adore her, she is just fabulous and love the sentiment.


I colored the vintage diva with the Chameleon markers - pastel tone.  I love these markers, they are super cool.  Each marker has its own infusing chamber which can create multiple shades and I can control the intensity of the color, totally awesome!


And to create some of the layers, I used the Perfect Layers Mini and Perfect Cutting mat from Perfect Paper Craft.  What a great tool!  It makes it so easy to create borders, which I'm used to measure 1/4" or 1/8" with my paper trimmer.  And I no longer have to do that.  And it has 8 different sizes too, love it!


And here is the whole card. 


Well, that's it from me, your next stop is the Chameleon pens blog!

Thanks so much for stopping by today and don't forget to enter for the giveaway!







18 comments:

diane zechman said...

I love the soft colors and the little baking charms!

Sharon Caudle said...

This is so pretty, Kerry!!! Love the layout and those super cute muffin tins and wooden spoons!! Perfect!!!

Mary Holshouser said...

Love Betty Crocker. this harks back to my teenage years.
Remember mother in a dress like this.
thanks.

Denise Bryant said...

Fun sentiment on your cute card!

McStamper said...

Great card.

McStamper said...

Great card.

Brandi R said...

Oh dear! LOVE that sentiment!!!! GREAT image and fab colors ♥

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Fun image.

Karen Day said...

Great card, Kerry - your colouring with the pens is wonderful! The little baking eyelets are the cutest addition :o)

D.Ann C said...

Hahaha... too funny! Great colors, coloring and layout... LOVE those adorable mini muffin tins! Think that's the size I'd hafta eat to not gain weight! : )

Dana said...

Fabulous card!! You really are great with those pens!!

NPurdum56 said...

What a cute stamp!!! I can see my grandmother!!!!

GinaF said...

Super cute card! I love the vintage stamp, and that you kept the look with muted colors! TFS

Viki Banaszak said...

I love the coloring on this card. It is so pretty. I also love the little pans and spoons.

Katie said...

Love this sentiment!! :) Great card, love the details. Thanks for sharing.

Katie B.

Cathy A said...

Love how you have added the shadow to the background.

ellyscard creatief said...

Very pretty card.

Liz O. said...

Great card! Fab coloring and shadowing, TFS!