Friday, February 12, 2016

It's A Love Thing!

Hi Ai Fans!
There is something about an elderly couple that still displays their love for each other that just touches my heart! You know that feeling you get when you see two people that are older holding hands still? I hope that is me forever! The Ai "Love Thing" set is no different. This adorable couple just screams we still love each other the same as the day we met!
I chose papers from the Doodlebug "Love Bugs" 6x6 collection that I had from last year's release. I love the bright fun Valentine's colours! I added a few enamel dots and die cut borders to finish off my design. 
Copics Used:
Skin: E00, E11, R20
Hair: T1, T3, T5
Sweater: R24, R27, R29
Pants & shoes: T3, T4, T5, T7
Dress: R21, R22, R24
Sweater: T0, T1, T3, T5
Bench: E43, E44, E47, Silver Sink of Stella
Box & chocolates: R81, R83, R85/ E08, E18, E31, E97, R29

Don't forget to enter into our New Challenge called.....

The theme of course is Love! Can't wait to see what you link up for our "Love,  Love, Love" Challenge!
Happy Stamping
Supplies:

6 comments:

Karen Day said...

Cheri, you make the prettiest cards!

Sharon Caudle said...

PERFECT Valentine's Day card, Cheri! Love the fun, bright colors you used!

ToadilyDiane said...

Love the card. What great choice of paper to use the background.

diane zechman said...

Sweet card, Cheri! Love the pink! This couple is just darling!

Renee Matarese said...

What a sweet Valentine!

Dana said...

Adorable!! Love the pattern paper you paired them with!!