Friday, May 13, 2016

Birthday Text!

Hi!
Today I'm using the Ai set found exclusively at Hobby Lobby called "Hot Java Mama". I just love this set. It has 2 large images, 2 small images and 7 sentiments! Doesn't get better than that!
I decided to use papers from the Photo Play Party Girl 6x6 collection and paper pieced her house coat. Just a simple design with some Pretty Pink Posh Stitched borders added down the left side.
One of the sentiments from the set on the inside and matching papers.
Copics Used:
Skin: E00, E93, V12, R20
Hair: T3, T5
Curlers: R81, R85
Housecoat: paper pieced
Phone: Silver Wink of Stella
Nightie & Slippers: YR21, 23
Chair: E43, E44, E47

Happy Stamping!
Supplies:


10 comments:

Gram's Treasures said...

Such a fun card! Made me smile.
Joyce xx

Natasa said...

Great card and really funny sentiments :) Nice colours!

Sharon Caudle said...

LMBO! LOVE this image and sentiment! Super cute card, Cheri!! Your paper piecing is awesome and LOVE LOVE LOVE those papers!!

Karen Day said...

Such a fun card, Cheri! I adore her polka dot housecoat :o)

Vonnie b said...

Makes me laugh out loud. Love this card! Thanks for sharing it.

Cynthia said...

Love this! Perfect for my aunt who is 9 months older than I.

diane zechman said...

Such fun papers- love her pieced robe!

Kerry said...

Hehe, she is totally awesome! I just got the set from Hobby Lobby today! Love her robe and slippers!!! <3

barrt said...

What brand is that paper pad? Love it!

barrt said...

Actually I found Photoplay Party Girl on Amazon but the pad doesn't show the two prints that you used in the card above.

https://www.amazon.com/Photo-Play-Paper-PG2179-Double-Sided/dp/B01BDU8TFS/ref=sr_1_8?ie=UTF8&qid=1483990622&sr=8-8&keywords=photo+play+paper