Monday, June 6, 2016

The Grillfather by Kerry

Hello hello Ai friends and happy Monday!
Can you believe that it's already June?  I'm so excited about the upcoming summer, which will be perfect for a great cookout.  And today, I'm sharing a card using our star at the cookout.   
*Drum roll, please!*  Here is the very famous Grill Father (SKU# 4375)!


I had so much fun coloring with the watercolor last week, I can't help to continue the fun and get more practice.  I used the watercolor pans for the Grill father and the background.  I also added some grass from the Watercolor Foliage set 1 (SKU# 4051) by using the Marvy LePlume II marker in olive green.  


Hope you like it and thanks so much for stopping by!  Happy Grilling!




4 comments:

Renee Matarese said...

Kerry, I LOVE this!! The setting is so perfect. I have to remember to dig out my grasses for things like this. I usually end up just drawing them.

Karen Day said...

I love your painted creations, Kerry! Keep 'em coming!

diane zechman said...

Kerry, you did an awesome job watercoloring this cute scene! Love it!

Sharon Caudle said...

Wow!! Fantastic scene, Kerry!! Your watercoloring is outstanding!!! I'm really loving them all!!