Thursday, October 5, 2017

Trick or Treat?

Hello Ai Fans!

If you've followed my blog or You Tube channel over the years you'll know that I love Halloween.  It's such a fun holiday!  I love this image because of the silly look on her face.  The image is from the Be Scary Set 4521 and the Greeting is from the Halloween Treats MTF 4928


The papers are from an older Michael's paper pack called Ravenhead Manor.  I used stitched layers for all of the die cuts except for the greeting.  For the greeting I used one of the pieces from the 3D Frame Set 4887. It fit perfectly!  The punch I used is the Abstract Flower from EK Success. I added some random gems to the card using my Marvy jewel picker. I made my bow with the Bow Easy I & added a Tim Holtz spider charm hanging from it with some hemp.


The image is stamped onto Strathmore Bristol paper with Jet Black Archival ink.  I colored it using my Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers.  I didn't use any water with them this time. 
 I used the following colors.
Face - Flesh Color 071, Beige 072, Light Pink 026
Spider - Deep Violet 084, English Lavender 803
Punpkin - Bright Yellow 052, Orange 070


Thanks for stopping by and Have a Great Day!


1 comment:

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

Oh my goodness !! That Halloween card is so fun !! The costume is truly irresistible !!