Thursday, December 7, 2017

Christmas Holiday Mansion by Jil Lebel

Hello Ai fans!

I was able to use the Holiday Mansion Set 4926 and HM Accessory Set 4927 earlier in the year when I used it as a Halloween, so I had to use it as a Christmas home. Both of these sets come with die cuts and I used most of them.  I wanted to mix a winter feel with traditional Christmas. I had to edit the traditional items because they took over quite fast. 


I stamped all of the images onto Bristol paper with Jet Black Archival ink using my Mini Misti.  I colored all of my images with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers and cut them out with their matching die cuts.  I hand cut the house. I added E.K. Success ballpoint tip glue where I wanted my glitter and added Tim Holtz Distress Stickles Dry Glitter.  I used the Tim Holtz Oval Stitched Thinlits to cut the layers from the 6x6 Crystal Frost paper collection by Craft Smart. 


Here are the colors of Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers that I used:
Face - Flesh Color 071, Beige 072, Light carmine 021
Green - Deep Green 044, Pale Green 045
Red - Wine Red 024, Red 020
Blue - Cobalt Blue 031, Shadow Mauve 302
Gray - Mid Gray 096, Light Gray

Thanks for stopping by and Have a Great Day!

1 comment:

Dot J Freel said...

Love that Christmas card and have to get some made!