Friday, December 1, 2017

Girlfriend Christmas by Cheri Burry!

Hi Ai Fans!
Yah it's Friday and today I get to share with you 2 cards I made using the Art Impressions  "GF Christmas" set!

The set comes with the main image, 6 sentiments and 6 smaller stamps you can use as well! Great value if you ask me!!
I used papers from the Scrapberry's Elegantly Festive 6x6 collection on the card and added Stickles to each of the gals hats! I also used my Brother Cut N Scan to fussy cut around the image and then popped it up with foam tape!
I decided to do a second card using more traditional colours for Christmas!
Here's one of the sentiments on the decorated inside of my cards.
Copics Used:
E00, E11, E21, R20, R27, E43, E44, E47
V12, V15, V17, V91, V93, V95, V99
BG 72, BG75, BG78
Copics Used:
E00, E11, E21, R20, E43, E44, E47
R24, R27, R29, 
YG17, YG25, G14, G19
YR21, YR23

Happy Stamping!
Supplies

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I love girlfriends stamps the cards look fantastic

diane zechman said...

Love them both but the purple really caught my eye! Love!

Karen Day said...

It's like the classic and the funky version!! The purple is so unique - love it!

Dot J Freel said...

Both cards are so perfect! Love them.

Jil Lebel said...

I really love both of these cards. The layers are amazing! I think the purple might be my favorite. It's so different than what you'd normally expect!