Friday, September 28, 2018

Love by Cheri Burry!

Happy Friday Ai Fans!
Yah it's Friday!! Not only does Friday mean the weekends here but it also means it's my turn to share a card with you! I've decided to use the Art Impressions "Mouse Slider set"!
I always love the "Slider Sets" as they make such a fun and interactive card! You do need to purchase the Ai "Slider Die" though as it makes it so easy to make the frame for the slider component.
I love how this little cute girl mouse runs and hugs her guy!! That's just too sweet!
Here I wanted to show you that you don't have to use the "Mouse Slider set" as a "slider" card. You can simply just use the images on your card as well. The set comes with the images and dies to make your card with.
Copics Used:
Mice: E11, E13, E15, R20
Girl: RV17, RV19, Y35, Y38
Boy: YG63, YG67

Happy Stamping!

Supplies:

3 comments:

Sharon Caudle said...

Soooo stinkin' adorable Cheri!!! Love, love, love your papers!!!

Jil Lebel said...

Your cards are so fun. Both variations give me such great idea's. I'm loving the way you added the slider!

Carol H. said...

Totally adorable!!!! The slider with the mice is just perfect! What a great idea!