Friday, October 5, 2018

Poultry In Motion by Cheri Burry!

Howdy Ai Fans!
If you know me then you know that next to the Art Impressions "Girlfriend" line of stamps, I have a soft spot for the "Bird Brains" stamps as well! Today let me introduce you to "Spring Birdie"! Isn't she just full of sass LOL!
I am using papers from a combination of Doodlebug's "Down On the Farm" and Bella Blvd's "Barnyard" collections! I also put "Spring Birdie" on an action wobble for a bit of fun! I mean after all the "Poutry In Motion" sentiment almost calls for it don't you think?
Copics Used:
C1, C3, C7
R24, R27
YR04, YR07
W3

Here's a sort clip of "Birdie" in Action!

Thanks for stopping by today 
and
Happy Stamping!

Supplies:

1 comment:

Debbie Rumpza said...

This card makes me giggle! I love the sentiment and the hilarious chicken! Thanks for the laugh!