Monday, January 14, 2019

Vroom! Vroom! by Carol Hintermeier

Hello Ai Fans!

My card today features one of the images in the Born to Ride set.  I actually, almost, made a one-layer card!  A rarity for me!  Haha!  I've only been on a motorcycle once in my life and it wasn't in a side car like this.  She looks like she's really enjoying her ride though!


After I stamped and colored the images with my alcohol markers, I fussy cut them out.  I used one of the Circle Double Stitched dies to cut a circle in the card front. I positioned the rays stencil, with the die cut circle in place on the card front, and inked the Oxide ink fading out as I went.  For the hills, I just hand cut a piece of printer paper in a hilly type shape for a mask.  After positioning my mask, I used some finger daubers and green and brown inks just to add the "idea" of grass and a dirt road.



I like the look of adding her on on the card front and when you open the card you just see him!



This set is so fun and there's another image included too.  Both sentiments that I've used are two of several in the set.


Thank you so much for stopping by and taking a look!  Happy crafting!


No comments: