Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Turning Fabulous by Niccole Kulig

Hello Ai fans!!

I am stopping by to share my latest card, Turning Fabulous! It is made with the 4734 - Mini Cake Spinner set.

I actually found the paper before I made the card. Isn't it fun when something comes together like that?

 I colored my images with Copic markers and cut them out with the coordinating dies.  For the spinner portion they match up perfectly so you need to cut and color two identical images. I only used one hat on the inside.

I used two of the 5064 - Circle Double Stitched Dies to make the purple frame. I used the same smaller circle die to cut a hole through my card. I cut a white piece for the inside of my card with the same small circle cut out.  So basically I am making a frame to cover all my pieces so they will not be exposed on the inside of the card. As you can see below I sandwiched my two cake pieces together with a piece of thread in the middle. That gives the cake the illusion that it is floating.


I stamped the image on the lower half of the card so it cannot be seen when the card is closed.  I added the birthday hat for a fun added feature to the sentiment. The hat can also be used as a spinner as well.

Here is  a video of the spinner in action (sorry the video is not the best) ... before you close the card twirl the cake around a few times so when the person opens it the cake will spin.  Isn't it fun?



Thank you so much for stopping by, see you next week with something new.

Copics used:
BV13, BV17, BV20
E31, E34, E35
R24, R27, R81, R83, R85
Y11, Y13, Y15

Until next time ...

1 comment:

Carol H. said...

Fabulous and fun card Niccole!