Monday, March 18, 2019

Desert Window by Carol Hintermeier

Hello Ai Fan!

Today I have a quick and easy to make card using the Desert Window stamp.  This is such a pretty stamp and I've designed my card in a more masculine style, but I think it could be great for anyone! 


So...is there water in the desert?  I don't know since I've never been to a desert.  I kept pondering whether to color in some water or to leave it as sand.  I just saw it as water. I even asked my husband what he thought.  He gave the correct answer and agreed with me!  LOL!  I just saw that part as water, so that's how I colored it!  It was stamped with some Copic safe ink and colored it with Copics. (Listed below.)  I die cut the image with the second largest Square Double Stitched die.  I adhered it to another square using some burnt orange card stock.


I embossed a 4" x 5.25" panel and wrapped the natural twine around it.  I then added foam tape to it and the matted image and put them onto a coordinating A2 card base.


So, which way would you color this--water, or sand?  We always appreciate you stopping by!  Have a fun and crafty week!


Copics:
Sand & hills:  E13, E31, E33, E35, E37, E39, E55, E57
Cactus blooms:  RV21, RV23, RV25
Water:  B000, B00, B01, B02
Cactus: YG41, YG67, YG99, G03, G05, G09, G28
Sunset sky: Y13, Y15, Y17, YG17, YR01, YR04, YR07, YR09, YR18, E08

No comments: