Monday, June 3, 2019

I Just Plane Like You! by Carol Hintermeier

Hello Ai Fans!

Today I have two cards using the adorable Panda Slider Set.  These would be just right to give to that special girl or boy for a birthday or to just let them know you think they're great!

For this first card I made an interactive slider and shaker card.



I used the Slider Die to create the slider portion.  To create the shaker portion I penciled in a rectangle  shape that I measured to fit under the slider die cut.  I did this after I ink blended the background with Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide ink.  I added foam strips just inside the pencil line and added sequins from my stash.  I used heat resistant acetate to stamp the sentiment in clear ink and emboss with black embossing powder.  I cut the acetate to just fit over the shaker portion and adhered it.  I used double-sided tape to adhere the slider to the top of the acetate.  Here are two photos of the process.

         

As you pull the slider, you get the reveal of the fun shaker!  The panda in the airplane is colored with Copics and cut out with the included die.





I used the cloud stamp from the set and stamped several of them.  I colored them just a bit with a few Copic markers (listed below) and fussy cut them out.  All of the clouds are adhered directly to the blue background.



My second card was quick and easy!



I die cut a mask with one of the dies from the Oval Double Stitched Dies set.  I used Bristol Smooth cardstock for this as I wanted to be sure to get a smooth blend with the Spun Sugar ink.  I first applied a light coat of the ink into the oval.  I then used a cloud stencil and the same ink with a bit heavier hand to add the clouds.



I colored spots of the same Copic markers I used for the images onto some scrap paper and then used the included balloon die to die cut several balloons.  Some are popped up with thin foam squares.  The sentiment is stamped in Versafine Onyx Black ink.  I used a clear sparkle pen to add lots of sparkle--it is a girly card after all!  Haha!



Thank you so much for stopping by today!  Have a fun and crafty week!



Copic markers:
B000, B02, B04, B05
C0, C1, C3, C5, C7, C9, 100
G02, G03, G05
N6, N7, N8
R01, R20
RV14, RV21, RV25, RV29
V01, V06, V12, V15, V17
Y32, Y35, Y38

1 comment:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Wow!! Great inspirations and the first card has a double fun!! Stunning work!!!!