Friday, October 11, 2019

Hoot Hoot Halloween is Here! | By Jessica Shier


Hello Ai Fans!

This week I have a card process video to show you. I'm working with the Autumn Owl Cubbies set and using Copic markers and some creative masking to create this fun scene!



I love how these Cubbies can be so interactive and dimensional but I wanted to create one that was pretty flat but still had a lot of detail in it. You can find all of the information on how I created this below in the card process video.

Watch here or on Youtube

As you saw in the video I started by stamping the three stacked pumpkin house on to Neenah 80lb Solar White cardstock with Gina K Amalgam ink. I used Copic markers to color with. The list of Copic Markers I used is below.


The owls were easily stamped inside of the windows with the use of some Post It Notes. I also used the Art Impressions Watercolor Fence die to create a mask with Inkadinkado Masking Paper, for the white fence. 

Copic Markers Used:
W6, W3, W1
C5, C3, C1
E74, E43, E35
R05, Y38, Y35
BG18, BG15, BG11
Y26, Y23, Y21
YG7, YG63, YG03
R81

Thank you so much for joining me today!
Happy Stamping!


1 comment:

Bunny said...

This is so cute. I love the owls and I have a family member or two that would love it as well. We would all call them Harry Potter owls. A wonderful card. [Bunny]`