Thursday, February 6, 2020

Valentine's Day Mail by Crystal

Hi Ai Fans!

This week I played with this new Sending Love stamp set. I will be making many cards with this set I think it is too cute. I just realized I was so excited to color everything in and make the card that I never actually used either of the sentiments from the stamp set on the card. This set is perfect for a Valentine's day card but could be used any time of the year.   


This card was kept really simple the bunny and mail box are all that is really needed. I stamped all of the images from the stamp set onto smooth card stock and colored them in with alcohol markers. After I colored all of the images in I die cut them out with the dies that come in the stamp set.  


I die cut red card stock with a double stitched rectangle die and stenciled hearts onto the background with a shade darker ink then the card stock.


I tucked a couple of the envelopes into the top of the mail box and the gift and candy heart box into the bottom of the mail box. I adhered the mail box with foam tape. 


I tucked the cupcake and flower into the front opening of the bunnies apron. I adhered the bunny to the front of the card with glue.  

Spectrum Noir Markers:


Happy Stamping!


No comments: