Thursday, March 26, 2020

Your Friendship Warms My Heart -by Crystal


Hi Ai fans! This week I made a friendship card using scrapbook.com feature Daisies stamp set. 


I love flower wreaths! I had a lot of fun with this stamp set. I stamped the daisy wreath stamp with Versafine black ink onto watercolor paper. This was a very fast image to color in. I painted the leaves with green and the centers with orange. I just added a little color to the flower petals. 


I embossed a piece of card stock with a daisy embossing folder. I added the embossed card stock to a rectangle stitched die cut to 5 1/2" X 4 1/4' white card stock. I adhered the circle to the top of the embossed card stock with foam tape. I stamped the sentiment "Your friendship warms my heart" to the center of the daisies.


Happy Stamping! 


No comments: