Thursday, June 11, 2020

Coffee Gift Card


Hi Ai fans! I played with the Coffee Gift Card Holder die/stamp set along with the Frog stamp set. I used a polka dot embossing folder for the coffee cup before I die cut it out. I added blue ink to the polka dots make them pop a little bit.


I used kraft card stock for the coffee cup wrap. I used the stamp that came with the coffee cup die / stamp set. I marked the "Just Because" and "You're Spectacular".  


I love this coffee cup die/stamp set. When you pull the top up the gift card comes out. 


I used a polka dot stencil for the background paper that I added the coffee cup onto. As a extra little detail to the card I added a hopping frog.  

Spectrum Noir Markers: DR1, DG1, DG2, DG3

Happy Stamping!



1 comment:

~amy~ said...

So fun! I'm going to share in the Coffee Loving Papercrafters FB group!