Friday, August 21, 2020

Tan it! | By Jessica Shier

 Hello Ai fans!

Welcome back and happy Friday! Today I have a fun interactive card to share. This is one of the Art Impressions Shaker sets. So it comes with the fabulous lady, a extra stamp of just her booty, the die to cut out her booty, sentiment and a Action Wobble. I'm bringing in the palm tree image from the Happy Trails set. Plus a couple of dies using the Rounded Rectangle Double Stitch die set. 


While creating this one I was up at my Mom's house. I brought very limited supplies. Basically just Copic markers, white card stock/ bases, Amalgam and Versafine Clair black and Misti, scissors, glue etc. So no colored card stock. I used my markers to create coordinating colored card stock. 

I also didn't have my usual photo props..... Picture me wondering around my Mom's property looking for something to photograph as a backdrop with natural light. lol. 





No comments: