Saturday, August 15, 2020

You don't stop dancing! by Sharon Caudle

 Hello AI Fans!!

I love this stamp set!  I know...I say that a lot, but I really DO!! LOL!  And this sentiment is so perfect and true!! I used 5279 Be Happy Laugh Lines from Art Impressions Stamps. And to make her even more fun, I popped her up onto a Wobble so she really does dance!! 




So that's it for me today! Thanks so much for stopping by for a visit and until next time- stay safe, stay healthy, and stay crafty!

hugs!

Copics used:

E000, E00, E11

BG32, BG34, BG57

RV32, RV34

R20, R22, R24, R27

W2, W4, W6

T1




4 comments:

Karen Day said...

Such a great card, Sharon! I love this gal, too :o)

Donna W said...

Super cute card, love it! Thanks for sharing.

Sugar Land Scrapper said...

Have the stamp and love it. I love the paper...what paper did you use?

Sharon Caudle said...

Thank you so much everyone!! Sugar Land Scrapper, I used Doodlebug Love Notes for the paper. :)