Tuesday, September 22, 2020

Black Cat Gift Card Holder by Jil Lebel

 

Hello Ai fans!

I am loving the new release.  This grumpy black cat might just be one of my favorite things from this release.I used the Black Cat Gift Card Holder dies along with the Envelope die set to make a gift card holder. Remember to get the envelope die because it is separate from the decorative die sets.
I cut out the envelope die with black scrapbook paper.  I folded it on all of the score lines and attached the sides with glue.  I then cut out the pieces of the cat and two eyelids from black glitter paper.   I cut the cat from black glitter cardstock.  The hat pom pom is cut from silver glitter paper.  One nose and two ears are cut from pink embossed Tonic paper. Two of the large eyes and one mouth are cut from white shimmer paper.  I used green paper to cut two each of the scarf pieces.  The packaging tells you what each piece is supposed to be. I used glue to attach all of the pieces to the envelope.
Be sure to check out Bonnie's video showing you how to put together every design from the Gift Card Holder collection.
Thanks for stopping by and Have a Great Day!

No comments: