Thursday, October 29, 2020

Boo! Happy Fright Night! by Crystal


Hello AI fans! Who is excited for Halloween?!? I don't really do anything but I'm excited to pass out candy. 

This week I made a card using the Quivery Mini Shaker stamp set.  This is such a fun set I really love the wobbler pieces to add to this card. The wobblers lay really flat to so they don't add much bulk to your card if you are wanting to mail it. 


I stamped all of the images onto smooth card stock with Memento black ink and colored them all in with alcohol markers. The largest image I die cut out with the second largest double stitched rectangle. The smaller images I die cut out with the coordinating dies that come in the stamp set.  

I attached wobblers to the pig and duck image and adhered them right over the matching image on the larger stamped image. I colored the whole large image even underneath the smaller images just in case they moved so you would not see a unfinished image. 
I inked the top edge and a little bit of side of the stamped rectangle with a dark blue ink. I after I added the ink I layered the rectangle on top of two pieces of pattern paper.  
I stamped the sentiment "Happy Fright night!" underneath the image. I also stamped "Boo!" at the top and adhered a couple little die cut pieces that came in the set. 
Spectrum Noir Markers- FS6, CR1, BO1, BO3, BO4, PL1, PL3, PL5, IG2, IG7, IG10, PP1, PP4, PP6, FS6, FS7, FS8, TN7, GY1, GY3, GY5

Happy Stamping!



 

No comments: