Thursday, October 1, 2020

Coffee and Cat Gift Card Holders


Hi AI fans! Have you seen the new Gift Card Holders dies?  If you haven't you need to head to the Art Impressions shop and check them out they are a must have! You start with the  Envelope die then their are matching stamp/die sets that work with it. I made two to share today using the Java set and the Black Cat set. The Java and Black Cat is just 2 of the 5 from the collection their is also a snowman, pumpkin, and Santa. All of them are just adorable and perfect for a gift card holder. 


Here is the Java gift card holder. These would make perfect holiday or thank you gifts for a teacher they are fast and easy to make and just slip a coffee gift card in it and you are good to go.


I love the look of the black cat. I was thinking Halloween when I made this one but you could do the cat in any color and even give it for Christmas. I embossed the scarf too to add a little more detail.  


Happy Stamping! 





No comments: