Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Matchbook Kitchen 3D Pop-up w/ Envelope by Lynn Dionne

 Happy Wednesday Ai Fans!!!

I am so excited to show you today’s card and video using the brand new Kitchen Matchbook Set (5320) and the coordinating Wall Accessories Set (5323)!  There are several other sets available including Craft Room, Den and Birthday designs...so much fun!!!

You will need to purchase the MB Template Die Set (5317) in order to create the base for this 3D design.  Once you have this set you will be able to use it with all of the other new Matchbook designs.  And also...to make this project even more fun...there is a coordinating MB Envelope Die Set (5318) which I will show you today as well.

You may already know how much I enjoy creating a fun scene and this matchbook idea just takes this concept to a whole new level!!!  I hope that you love these little matchbook designs as much as I do!!!

Watch this video tutorial below!

Thank you so much for joining me today!  Have a great day!!!

Spectrum Noir Tri-blend Alcohol Markers used:

Pale Pink, Magenta, Lt Yellow, Ice Grey, Gold Brown, Dull Green Blends 

1 comment: