Wednesday, February 17, 2021

Koala-Tea Time Card by Lynn Dionne

Happy Wednesday Ai Fans!!!


In today’s video and card we will again be using the adorable little Koalas from the Koalas Set (5349). We will also be using the Java Gift Card Holder Set (5343) to create this fun Koala-Tea time card!!! 

This card was inspired by the current Art Impressions Blog Challenge - Best of 2020! I just can’t seem to get enough of these cute little koalas...so I thought that they would be perfect for this challenge! I will provide the links below if you are interested in three other videos I have done using these cute little critters! 

We will set the scene for this fun card by using a beautiful 3-D Doily embossing folder!

Watch the video tutorial below!


If you love these little Koala stamps then please click to check out my other videos using this stamp set -  Art Impressions Magical Koala Card w/ Toner Ink Foiling TechniqueArt Impressions Koala Celebration Card and Art Impressions Koala Hugs Card.

Thank you so much for joining me today! Have a great day!!!


Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens used:


Blender, Lt Pink, Black, Dk Gray, Gray Brown



3 comments:

~amy~ said...

super cute, I've share it in the Coffee Loving papercrafters FB group.

Renee Matarese said...

This is adorable! I love that color combo!

Anonymous said...

Five weeks ago my boyfriend broke up with me. It all started when i went to summer camp i was trying to contact him but it was not going through. So when I came back from camp I saw him with a young lady kissing in his bed room, I was frustrated and it gave me a sleepless night. I thought he will come back to apologies but he didn't come for almost three week i was really hurt but i thank Dr.Azuka for all he did i met Dr.Azuka during my search at the internet i decided to contact him on his email dr.azukasolutionhome@gmail.com he brought my boyfriend back to me just within 48 hours i am really happy. What’s app contact : +44 7520 636249‬