Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Easter Bunny Cards w/ Acrylic Block Stamping by Lynn Dionne

Happy Wednesday Ai Fans!!!


Watch the video tutorial here!


In today’s card and video we will be using the adorable little Easter Bunnies Stamp Set (5274)! 

We will be doing some easy and fun acrylic block stamping. If you haven’t tried this yet you will definitely want to give it a try. To apply the ink to our acrylic blocks we will be using the water based dual tip markers from Tombow. You will see that just by using different size acrylic blocks or different shapes you will get a fun variety of looks! I will give you fair warning...this is a very addicting technique!!!

I have intentionally not colored in the images to show you how you can quickly create several cards with this technique! And if you don’t love coloring then you will love the simplicity of the black stamping on white cardstock! 

Thank you so much for joining me today! Have a great day!!!

Tombow Dual Dual Brush Pens used:

245, 535, 985, 925, 856, 606, 845, 623



3 comments:

Karen Day said...

This is a great look, Lynn!

Cynthia said...

Love this group of cards, Lynn. No coloring required!

Anonymous said...

Five weeks ago my boyfriend broke up with me. It all started when i went to summer camp i was trying to contact him but it was not going through. So when I came back from camp I saw him with a young lady kissing in his bed room, I was frustrated and it gave me a sleepless night. I thought he will come back to apologies but he didn't come for almost three week i was really hurt but i thank Dr.Azuka for all he did i met Dr.Azuka during my search at the internet i decided to contact him on his email dr.azukasolutionhome@gmail.com he brought my boyfriend back to me just within 48 hours i am really happy. What’s app contact : +44 7520 636249‬