Tuesday, May 4, 2021

Boat Shadowbox 3D card by Jil Lebel

 

Hello Ai fans!

I used the Boat Shadowbox stamp and die set along with the 3D Frame Die. It's been fun combining the new Shadowbox images with some older frames like this 3D die.
I started by stamping the images onto Spectrum Noir Ultra Smooth card stock with Gina K Black Amalgam ink and colored them with Copic markers.  The colors I used will be listed at the end of this post.  I then cut the boat out with the matching dies that come in the set. I used the square die from the Shadowbox Window Die to cut out just the image.  I attached the boat over the water with foam tape.
I cut double sided paper to cut the 3D Frame Die.  I assembled it following the directions on the package.  I cut a window from the Shadowbox Die cut.  I added them over the image with a double layer of foam tape before I added it to the center of the frame.
Copic Colors Used:
Boat - E35, E33, E31
Blue - B95, B91
Green - Y67, Y63, Y61
House - E44, E43, E42, E41
Rocks - C3, C1
Roof - E44

Thanks for stopping by and Have a Great Day!

No comments: